skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Great Great Life
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
My New Hair Color
I got my hair done today. I love it. It looks orange-ish is the pictures, but really it's red, hot pink and purple with some turquoise thrown in. I'm tired now. I'm going to bed.
1 comment:
kelli
said...
We Loooove it! Awesome colors!!
March 1, 2008 at 9:24 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe
Blog Archive
►
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2008
(23)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(7)
My New Hair Color
My Monster Name
My Friends
Tragedy Strikes
Bratz are Awesome!!
I can't wait til April!!!
My First Post
About Me
Shelby
HI i am shelby i LOVE to cheer and i love makeup and you
View my complete profile
Website Where I got My Header
1 comment:
We Loooove it! Awesome colors!!
Post a Comment