Monday, February 25, 2008

My Friends


Well first you're probably wondering what that picture is. It's me and my best friend and her sister.  We performed in the talent show at the Live and Learn Conference. Now you might be wondering what the Live and Learn Conference is.  It is a conference for unschooling families. It is the greatest greatest greatest greatest thing! Of course there's Life Is Good, and the Northeast Unschooling Conference, and the Toronto Unschooling Conference (which I'm going to) and the non-cons (non-conference unschooler get-togethers). Live and Learn is the first one I went to.  And my best friend is my best best best best best friend and we me at Live and Learn.  And I'm going to see her in April!!!!!  This one's for her sister: Johnny Depp completes the world.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee Johny Depp Does complete the wold!

Tag! For The rules go to my blog