skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Great Great Life
Monday, February 18, 2008
I can't wait til April!!!
I am so excited to go see
Kyra
. I'm also excited to see Abbi, Alec, Kelli and Tim. And I'm excited to see her dog and her snake and her guinea pig. And I'm excited to see their house and the town of Bemidji, MN.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I cant wait ether!!!
March 9, 2008 at 11:05 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe
Blog Archive
►
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2008
(23)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(7)
My New Hair Color
My Monster Name
My Friends
Tragedy Strikes
Bratz are Awesome!!
I can't wait til April!!!
My First Post
About Me
Shelby
HI i am shelby i LOVE to cheer and i love makeup and you
View my complete profile
Website Where I got My Header
1 comment:
I cant wait ether!!!
Post a Comment