skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Great Great Life
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I am happy
Things that make me happy....
Kyra
My dogs--Bama and Roxy
Riding my bike
Riding my scooter
Playing Guitar Hero
Watching my mom and dad play Guitar Hero
Juno
Kimya Dawson
Waking up in the morning and seeing the blue sky
1 comment:
kelli
said...
You make us happy! :)
May 6, 2008 at 6:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe
Blog Archive
►
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2008
(23)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(10)
I dyed my hair
Hey Jude
Kyra's Family is moving here
hehehehehe
Pretty Peace Sign
Oh Frick!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
My Favorite Video Games
Some of My Favorite Movies
I am happy
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
About Me
Shelby
HI i am shelby i LOVE to cheer and i love makeup and you
View my complete profile
Website Where I got My Header
1 comment:
You make us happy! :)
Post a Comment