Monday, May 19, 2008

hehehehehe


Eeeeeeee!!!!  OH MY GOD!!!  I did the funnest thing ever today.  It's this weird thing called Zorbing.  It's where you get into this giant beach ball with another ball in the middle and they put water in the middle.  And there's this other way you can do it...it's where they harness you in the ball and if I did that I would kinda barf.  That one goes up and down and all around.  The water one keeps you from going upside down and throwing up.  I guess some people don't get sick to their stomachs doing stuff like that, but I do.  And if your wondering what that guy laying down is doing...he works there and he was messing with us.  He said we ran over him and that it hurt, but no he was just messing with us.  The people who work there like to get run over.  They say it's fun.  They say you just hold your breath and it's done.  




What I said when I saw this picture, "Wow I'm pretty!"


And that's all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

kelli said...

It looks like so much fun, oh my gosh! And the people that work there look like they are awesome too :D

You are pretty!

David said...

Wow shelby, that is just about the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life! Where did you find that?!

I must go Zorbing now.

Love you