The reason I'm doing this post is because I post about all these people and you never know who they are, so I'm doing this so you know who they are. And I'll tell you about everyone.

This is Ceara and Will. The reason that they're all dressed up is because they're in a wedding. Let's talk about Ceara first. She lives down the street from us. She's cool. Her birthday was last week. So happy birthday Ceara. And I love her!
Now let's talk about Will. Technically he does not live anywhere near us, because he lives in North Carolina, which is like 4 hours away. Will is funny, really really tall, and cool. I love you Will.

Now Morgan. She does live far away. All the way in Kansas City. She is awesome! She got married almost 2 years ago. So congrats and happy early anniversary. I love you Morgan.

Now Shannon. She is awesome! She just had a baby girl. Her baby girl's name is Charlotte. And I posted about her earlier. Shannon is great. She's wonderful. She's pretty. She's sweet.

Now Hayley. She is awesome! I love her so much. I love you Hayley!!
No comments:
Post a Comment