skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Great Great Life
Monday, January 12, 2009
Decisions
So right now I'm trying to figure out a business I can start on my own. I'd love for people to comment and give me ideas. I've thought about starting an Etsy store to sell jewelry, because I love jewelry. So readers, what do you think?
1 comment:
Clint Stonebraker
said...
I like the jewelry idea.
January 13, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(18)
ilove my life here's pics
I AM 10
mom i love you
hi
life
i love my hippie outfit
ZzZzZz
friends
friends
The Winkelmann Wedding
The Winkelmann Wedding
Decisions
merry christmas
baby shower
love
life
2008 in action
merry christmas
►
2008
(23)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
About Me
Shelby
HI i am shelby i LOVE to cheer and i love makeup and you
View my complete profile
Website Where I got My Header
1 comment:
I like the jewelry idea.
Post a Comment